Current Job Postings:
We have an opening for a Security Person for the 2024 Season. This position is part time evenings, primarily Friday and Saturday nights. This is a paid position with added benefits. You will be provided with a Park Vehicle to complete security duties as well as a Park Pass for your own personal vehicle. Please submit your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in this position.
Dunnet Regional Park is looking for a Head Lifeguard for the 2024 Swim Season. Duties for this position are as follows:
- Supervise pool staff and patrons;
- Assist with staff orientation and training;
- Provide leadership to and mentor other staff;
- Take leadership role in an emergency situation;
- Understand, monitor and correct water chemistry deficiencies;
- Administrative duties as required;
- Janitorial duties as required;
- Follow Aquatic Safety Plan and Standard Operation Directional as written;
Please submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2024
Dunnet Regional Park is seeking a Maintenance Manager. This position will commence April 15, 2024 until October of 2024.
- The Maintenance Manager is responsible for completion of all maintenance operations throughout the park and managing the required staff;
- The Maintenance Manager also manages the pool, lifeguards and staff and is all inclusive of everything that this encompasses.
An attractive bonus to this position is a seasonal site for you to use for the duration of the season.
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter by March 1, 2024, indicating your qualifications. You can either mail the same to Dunnet Regional Park at Box 247, Avonlea, SK, S0H 0C0 or by email to email@example.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Lifeguard Duties
- Janitorial Duties as required
- Other duties as assigned by Management or Head Lifeguard
- Follow Aquatic Safety Plan and Standard Operation Direction
If interested, please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2024.