We are excited to kick off the 2023 camping season, and can’t wait to see…
Dunnet Regional Park
- For the most up to date information, follow us on Facebook!
- Seasonal site applications are accepted through an email me form January 1- February 15.
- Draws are made at the Dunnet Regional Park Authority March meeting.
- Only Successful Applicants are notified
- Click here for the application form.
- Please only apply once. Duplicate applications will be deleted.
- You must apply yearly. Applications do not carry over year to year.
- New seasonal campers choose sites in order they are picked.
- Dunnet Park Gates will be opened May 1 and locked November 15 of each year.
- Water and Power will be turned on at the start of May and then shut off in stages beginning September of the current year. Seasonal Campers are invited to be at their sites anytime between the above dates.
- Click Here for Online Reservations beginning April 17th at 9am sharp!
- reservations require full payment at time of booking.
- Reservation cancellations may be made with no penalty if cancelled 2 days before check-in date.
- We participate in the May Long Weekend Alcohol and Cannabis Ban. Alcohol and Cannabis cannot be consumed ANYWHERE in the park during this weekend.
- Resumes for employment may be mailed to Dunnet Regional Park Box 247 Avonlea, Sask. S0H 0C0.
- Concession Opens May Long weekend and starts regular hours end of June to end of August.
- Blue Building Rentals may be made no more than one year in advance.
- Bookings may be made by contacting the office or by emailing email@example.com
- Reunions/weddings, etc are able to book the Blue Building and reserve camping near the Blue Building and Miller Hollow.
- No other sites will be blocked off.
- Unused blocked sites will open to the public one month before reunion.
- Ball tournaments are typically July 1st and August Long Weekend.
- A Regional Park Pass is required to enter our park and must be displayed at all times while in the Park.
- Pool is estimated to open the last week of June depending on weather, start up difficulties and available lifeguards. Pool will close on or before September long weekend, depending on weather.
- Swim Lesson Registration will begin June 1 of each year.
- Lessons are every week in July and one week in August.
- Lessons will be limited in size due to the number of available instructors.
- Registration is only available online.
- Click here to find registration forms
- Swimming must be paid for online at time of registration