Dunnet Pool Information
A new heated outdoor swimming pool with qualified lifeguards, a diving board, spray features and a zero beach entrance allows everyone to enjoy the fun. New change rooms and showers are wheelchair accessible. Weekly sessions for swimming lessons and public swims are offered throughout the summer.
|June||to be announced|
|July||Monday - Friday||1:00 - 8:00|
|Saturday & Sunday||10:00 - 8:00|
|August||Monday-Sunday||10:00 - 8:00
|Family Season Pass||$ 200.00||Family Day Pass||$ 25.00|
|Single Season Pass||$100.00||Daily Pass - age 7 & up||$ 8.00|
|1 Week Family Pass||$100.00||Ages 4-6||$ 6.00|
|1 Week SinglePass||$ 40.00||Age 3 & under||$ 3.00|
|School Groups||Daily $5.00 / Student|
Multiple Days - Please inquire
- all ages 6-8pm
- Not sure which level to register in?
- Red Cross swim levels explained here
- Swimmers must be registered online before lessons begin.
- Forms close Wednesday prior to when lessons begin.
- No late registrations.
- Fees are non- refundable and must accompany all registrations.
**Lessons dates are dependent on the availability of certified instructors.**
Online Registration form: